Debbie and Tom and Bump get married at York House Richmond, Surrey and the Turks Head Twickenham
York House is a fine 17th century building, with a fascinating history, set in beautiful grounds on the banks of the River Thames.
The following rooms are available for hire and are suitable for a variety of functions.
- The Clarendon Hall and Hyde Room. These are suitable for weddings, concerts, musicals, plays, fairs and large meetings. The rooms are licensed for public music, dancing and stage plays.
- The Salon, the Terrace Room and Terrace Parlour. These are suitable for receptions and meetings but music or dancing is not permitted. The Terrace Room has access to the gardens.
- The Council Chamber. This is suitable for meetings and seminars.
- Civil Marriage Ceremonies and Civil Partnership Ceremonies. The Terrace Room and Salon are licensed for ceremonies. Information on Ceremonies and on Receptions can be obtained on our weddings page or on request from the Lettings Officer.
- All rooms can be hired in conjunction with each other to suit your requirements.
- A pub is not always the first venue that comes to mind but think again! A beautiful quintessential English traditional pub, located in the middle of some amazing photo locations, combined with atmospheric surroundings, great food, a friendly atmosphere, excellent service and all of this comes at a much reduced cost compared to an extravagant hotel.
The Winchester hall can be hired exclusively for your wedding reception. We can accommodate 110 guests for a sit down meal in our beautiful Winchester room with its own private bar, entrance, and bathroom facilities.
We are located 10-15 minute away from some beautiful location for your wedding photos.
Isabella Plantation in Richmond park, a favourite for stunning wedding photos.
York House Garden The perfect setting for romantic photo shoots while your guests enjoy welcome drinks.